Some customers with a 2023 Corvette Z06 have reported hearing engine tapping from the LT6…
Late last week, GM released the 2024 Corvette ordering guide outlining standard and available options for the model year.
So what’s new for the 2024 model year?
- RPO UE4 – Following Distance Indicator
- RPO UEU – Forward Collision Alert
- RPO UHX – Lane Keep-Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- RPO TQ5 – Automatic High-Beams
- RPO UHY – Automatic Emergency Braking
- RPO UKT – Front Pedestrian and Bicyclist Braking
- RPO GVR – Cacti Green Exterior Color
- RPO DPB – Carbon Flash with Blue accent Full Length Dual Racing Stripes
- RPO DPC – Carbon Flash with Yellow accent Full Length Dual Racing Stripes
- RPO DPG – Carbon Flash with Orange accent Full Length Dual Racing Stripes
- RPO DPL – Carbon Flash with Red accent Full Length Dual Racing Stripes
- RPO DPT – Carbon Flash with Silver accent Full Length Dual Racing Stripes
To see all the new available options, download the 2024 Corvette Order Guide here!
Place Your Deposit Now!
We are taking deposits for the 2024 Corvette Stingray, E-RAY and Z06. Being the #1 Corvette dealer in the world, we get the largest Corvette allocation available and decreasing the amount of time between deposit to delivery.
To find out more information about the deposit and ordering process, contact us here!